Are you ready to register?
SESSION ONE NOVEMBER 4TH 2016 YOUTH SOCCER – Important Key Points:
- You will choose: Recreational or Competitive.
- Play games during the week and on weekends.
- Players can play UP but can never play DOWN.
- The oldest player on your team determines what grade level you should be in. For example, if you have all 2nd graders and one 3rd grader, you must play in the 3rd grade league. Only Pre-K is coed.
- You may submit NO MORE THAN TWO CONFLICTS. Submit these conflicts in the “comments” box when registering for your team.
- When registering, in the comments box, please submit any special notes and what grade your team is going to be playing in.
- Games will begin the weekend of November 4th, 2016.
- You may sign up as an individual. This does not guarantee placement on a team but we will try our best to make sure everyone gets to play!
- When you register, you will be asked to put down a $200.00 deposit. This is deducted from your league fee, not in addition to, and is non-refundable.
- The schedule will be made for the first two weeks to make sure all teams have been placed in the correct division/league, then the remaining and FINAL schedule will be made with no changes thereafter.